Health tips For a Better Life
We all know importance of healthy and fit body but sometimes we ignores and get entangled to “go to work come back to home cycle” and give less importance & time to maintain our own wonderful body, which leads to lifestyle diseases like obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes etc, and then we have to waste lot of our time and money to visit the doctors, & to tolerate the harmful side effects of medicines they prescribe, which hampers our quality of life, to avoid these lifestyle diseases we have to improve our lifestyle like our sleeping pattern our food habits, physical activities etc.
We are living in a highly competitive world and often we have to stretch ourselves to give our best and we skip our meals, we stay awake at late nights, we wake up early morning, we skip our meals, & sometime just for being social we drink and smoke also and at young age we think our body can take it! Actually it’s not! results come later in our late 30s or early 40s when we suffers most and it becomes more tuff for individual to cope up because at that time he/she has extra responsibilities of family too. Nowadays many people are suffering from lifestyle diseases at very young age and to avoid these diseases we have to start following strict time table in our day to day life and must try to finish our work in stipulated time & follow these 5 easy tips to remain fit and Disease-free.
5 easy ways to lead healthy and disease-free life:-
- Start your day with 2 glasses of lukewarm water as it is gentle to our system & activates the internal organs.
- Drink minimum 8 to 10 glass of water in a day as it hydrates the body and flush the toxins out. Avoid sugary drinks, sodas etc fresh seasonal juices can be taken in summers.
- Exercise daily minimum 15 minutes, physical workout keeps our body fit & gives us strength and stamina, i.e. running, swimming, cycling & jogging are best exercises.
- Take small meals in every 2 hours interval, Avoid heavy food at night time and no food after 10 PM as metabolism is weakest at night time, skimmed milk can be given if person feels hungry at
- Take minimum 8 hour sleep; it is required for sound physical and mental health.
Above written tips are very easy to read and write but very difficult to follow so I suggest you all to make a time table for that
and paste to the place u often visit in a day , use your smartphone put reminder of everything on it even you must have sleep reminder as well 🙂
Note: – Drink more water in day time and less during night time. All the exercises must be conducted with permission of Doctor and specialized exercises like swimming, gymming must be conducted under the guidance of qualified trainer.